We can Help You Make Sense of Today’s Investment Climate
Whether your needs are simple or more complex, we have access to a full spectrum of investment products and brokerage services that can be custom-fit to address your specific situation.
At the start of our relationship, we spend time getting to know you – things like where you are in your life journey, where do you want to go, and what your dreams might be. This gives us the foundation to develop an investment plan that suits you. And, we don’t stop there. We check in often, and ensure that our plan is still relevant to where you’re headed.
Investment products and services are offered through LPL Financial. This strategic relationship lets us offer a complete menu of investment options ranging from mutual funds to retirement accounts, and virtually everything in between.
- Assistance in building your investment plan with careful consideration for your long-term goals and needs.
- Annual portfolio review to assess your current holdings and help you make any necessary changes or adjustments.
- Balanced investment approach based on your personal risk tolerance and keeping your financial goals in focus.
- Diverse investment options including stock and bond trading and mutual funds.
Qualified Retirement Plans
- Established by an employer for the benefit of their employees in the form of a qualified savings, pension, or profit-sharing plan.
- Allow for employees to defer a set portion of their salaries into the plan.
- Employers are given a tax break for contributions made to their employees.
- Contributions are normally tax deferred until withdrawn.
- There is often a 10% federal income tax penalty for early withdrawals before the plan's defined retirement age.
- An investment product that may be used to build retirement savings or generate a future stream of income.
- Options to invest slowly over a period of time or upfront in one lump sum.
- Choose to delay your income stream or start receiving payments immediately.
- Annuities come in three different types: Fixed, Variable, or Indexed. Talk to your Financial Advisor about the right type to fit your retirement goals.
529 Plans and Educational IRAs
- Allows for tax-deferred earnings growth and tax-free withdrawals when used for qualified educational expenses.
- Qualified educational expenses may include: tuition, application fees, books, room and board, computers, educational software, etc.
- College savings plans can also be opened by an individual for graduate school or continuing education purposes.
- Withdrawals for qualified expenses can be used at most universities throughout the country, but some state restrictions may apply.
Oregon Pacific Wealth Mangement, LLC, Oregon Pacific Financial Services, and Oregon Pacific Bank are not registered broker/dealers nor affiliates of LPL Financial.
Check the background of our investment professionals and this firm on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this website may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AZ, CA, FL, ID, OH, OR, UT, WA